Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Microsoft visual studio 6.0

Microsoft visual studio 6.0

HELP

I recently just installed this wonderful package on to my system to create
my self a game, which i have now done. There is a slight problem though, in
the sense that every were on the internet there are damaged packets of info
in which visual studio picks up on and prompts the EU on whether or not to
debug. This could be simply ignored if it was only the odd occasion, but
seen as it is every 5 of 6 websites or apps you load it becomes a bit of a
concern. Basically i was wanting to know if there is an option to disable
the app prompting the EU for a debug session. It may be a case that my
system is just nuked as it is to low on memory and explorer runs at about
22000 which is just sick. Please can anyone help

If you have taken your time to read this and intend to reply thank you

P.S IMTHEFOKKER

Duane Arnold

"HELP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
newsd08d.150035$(E-Mail Removed) .uk:

> I recently just installed this wonderful package on to my system to
> create my self a game, which i have now done. There is a slight
> problem though, in the sense that every were on the internet there are
> damaged packets of info in which visual studio picks up on and prompts
> the EU on whether or not to debug. This could be simply ignored if it
> was only the odd occasion, but seen as it is every 5 of 6 websites or
> apps you load it becomes a bit of a concern. Basically i was wanting
> to know if there is an option to disable the app prompting the EU for
> a debug session. It may be a case that my system is just nuked as it
> is to low on memory and explorer runs at about 22000 which is just
> sick. Please can anyone help
>
> If you have taken your time to read this and intend to reply thank you
>
> P.S IMTHEFOKKER

You must be talking about IE the browser that will go into debug mode
when it runs into bad code on a Website, which you can disable the debug
mode in IE. The VS is not making any contact with a Website. VS 6 is a
development tool for developing Visual Basic and C++ programs. The
Debugger in VS 6 only allows the debugging of a VB or C++ program that's
running in the VS IDE and you have set Debug Brake Points in the code
running in the IDE. VS 6 has nothing to do with the situation.

Duane

Blödes Arschloch

ns9577C6C493F6notmenotmecom@63.240.76.16:

--
Linux makes you ****ing stupid

Morgan Pugh

On Sun, 03 Oct 2004 23:49:03 GMT, "HELP" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>I recently just installed this wonderful package on to my system to create
>my self a game, which i have now done. There is a slight problem though, in
>the sense that every were on the internet there are damaged packets of info
>in which visual studio picks up on and prompts the EU on whether or not to
>debug. This could be simply ignored if it was only the odd occasion, but
>seen as it is every 5 of 6 websites or apps you load it becomes a bit of a
>concern. Basically i was wanting to know if there is an option to disable
>the app prompting the EU for a debug session. It may be a case that my
>system is just nuked as it is to low on memory and explorer runs at about
>22000 which is just sick. Please can anyone help
>
>If you have taken your time to read this and intend to reply thank you
>
>P.S IMTHEFOKKER

In IE go to Tools -> Internet Options ->Advanced -> Check "Disable
Script Debugging (Internet Explorer)".
--
Morgan Pugh

Email (ROT13): http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
Web: http://mpugh.co.uk

PGP Key at http://mpugh.co.uk/pgp.asc

HELP

"Morgan Pugh" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Sun, 03 Oct 2004 23:49:03 GMT, "HELP" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
> >I recently just installed this wonderful package on to my system to

create
> >my self a game, which i have now done. There is a slight problem though,

in
> >the sense that every were on the internet there are damaged packets of

info
> >in which visual studio picks up on and prompts the EU on whether or not

> >debug. This could be simply ignored if it was only the odd occasion, but
> >seen as it is every 5 of 6 websites or apps you load it becomes a bit of

> >concern. Basically i was wanting to know if there is an option to disable
> >the app prompting the EU for a debug session. It may be a case that my
> >system is just nuked as it is to low on memory and explorer runs at about
> >22000 which is just sick. Please can anyone help
> >
> >If you have taken your time to read this and intend to reply thank you
> >
> >P.S IMTHEFOKKER
> >

> In IE go to Tools -> Internet Options ->Advanced -> Check "Disable
> Script Debugging (Internet Explorer)".
> --
> Morgan Pugh
>
> Email (ROT13): (E-Mail Removed)