Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > MS Streets & Trips

MS Streets & Trips

Luke O'Malley

I have been using this program successfully, Then I installed MS
Pack 2 and all the text prints in mirror images!

I am running MS XP Pro with the two packs or upgrades. I went to
the MS site and could find nothing about it. I reinstalled the
program with no change.

Anyone?

Goodwill,
Luke

Luke O'Malley

In article miL7d.25849$(E-Mail Removed),
Luke O'Malley <(E-Mail Removed)> said:

>I have been using this program successfully, Then I installed MS
>Pack 2 and all the text prints in mirror images!
>
>I am running MS XP Pro with the two packs or upgrades. I went to
>the MS site and could find nothing about it. I reinstalled the
>program with no change.
>
>Anyone?
>
>Goodwill,
>Luke

I feel silly! MS did have a solution. It turns out you have to go
to Printers/Faxes to the Advanced Tab and select Winprint & Raw.
Because I have a network the printer appears twice but only had been
set properly once.

Many thanks for your perusal,
Luke