Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Getting USB hard drive to work under dos

Getting USB hard drive to work under dos

Mike187

I am trying to get a USB basd hard drive to work under DOS so I can
use it with Ghost to image PCs. I have tried a few different drivers,
including the ones that came with Ghost 2003 and the Duse drivers I
found on bootdisk.com. The results on my main PC which is USB 2.0
locks up on boot with whatever drivers I use. Yet on my other older
PCs I can get the ghost disk to see a USB flash drive but not the hard
drive. Are there any other drivers or a way to figrue what type of
driversI need to get it to work. C an a cheap generic enclousre like
the one I have be the problem, judging from the poorly written manual
(Menuer as they spell it) I wouldn't be surprised.