Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Xnews help

Xnews help

Mack

Seems as though my Xnews has stopped reading ynec for some odd
reason. I never changed any settings on it.
I even tried the lastest Agent news reader and it doesn't read
ynec either. =/ Any ideas on this?
Thanks for your help. OS Windows 2000 Pro

samuel

Mack <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:Xns957575526B6F8Mack1megamailcom@216.40.30.67 :

> Seems as though my Xnews has stopped reading ynec for some odd
> reason. I never changed any settings on it.
> I even tried the lastest Agent news reader and it doesn't read
> ynec either. =/ Any ideas on this?
> Thanks for your help. OS Windows 2000 Pro

answers at
news.software.readers

Blinky the Shark

Mack wrote:

> Seems as though my Xnews has stopped reading ynec for some odd
> reason. I never changed any settings on it.
> I even tried the lastest Agent news reader and it doesn't read
> ynec either. =/ Any ideas on this?
> Thanks for your help. OS Windows 2000 Pro

But you did just upgrade to the latest Zone Alarm, right?

Remove it.

If you don't want to upgrade to a better firewall, reinstall
an earlier version.

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

Go Blue

need xnews set up help .. ms smiling bookworm Computer Support 13 09-29-2005 10:57 PM
OT: XNews. One day at a time. kpg MCSE 30 07-18-2005 05:53 PM
OT XNews post test Consultant MCSE 28 07-19-2004 08:19 PM
Xnews: Help Please !!! - List of files in Archive has disappeared CM Computer Information 2 04-30-2004 05:31 AM
Re: [Xnews] Open Source Xnews? Darrien C Programming 11 11-04-2003 02:20 AM

Advertisments