Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > I made a mistake

I made a mistake

Benedicta Soto

I just sent you an email my mistake of a tax return.

Please delete that email and send it back to me.

Just emailed to you by mistake.

I really appreciat your cooperation.

Thank you.

Yddap

"Benedicta Soto" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:vuh7d.50395$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I just sent you an email my mistake of a tax return.
>
> Please delete that email and send it back to me.
>
> Just emailed to you by mistake.
>
> I really appreciat your cooperation.
>
> Thank you.

Ooohhh ?
--
Yddap

Jason Willliams

"Benedicta Soto" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:vuh7d.50395$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I just sent you an email my mistake of a tax return.
>
> Please delete that email and send it back to me.

If he deletes it then he won't have it so he won't be able to send it back
to you.

> Just emailed to you by mistake.
>
> I really appreciat your cooperation.
>
> Thank you.

David Griffin

I too wondered this.

"Jason Willliams" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:415da796$0$17399$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Benedicta Soto" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:vuh7d.50395$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>I just sent you an email my mistake of a tax return.
>>
>> Please delete that email and send it back to me.

> If he deletes it then he won't have it so he won't be able to send it back
> to you.
>

>> Just emailed to you by mistake.
>>
>> I really appreciat your cooperation.
>>
>> Thank you.

ImhoTech

"Benedicta Soto" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:vuh7d.50395$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I just sent you an email my mistake of a tax return.
>
> Please delete that email and send it back to me.
>
> Just emailed to you by mistake.
>
> I really appreciat your cooperation.
>
> Thank you.

No way! I'm having fun with that baby!

Unknown

If I delete it how can I send it back to you?
"Benedicta Soto" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:vuh7d.50395$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I just sent you an email my mistake of a tax return.
>
> Please delete that email and send it back to me.
>
> Just emailed to you by mistake.
>
> I really appreciat your cooperation.
>
> Thank you.

Gort

Benedicta Soto wrote:
> I just sent you an email my mistake of a tax return.
>
> Please delete that email and send it back to me.
>
> Just emailed to you by mistake.
>
> I really appreciat your cooperation.
>
> Thank you.

No problem; I'll shoot it back the minute it hits my Inbox !
Then I'll Delete it in Sent Files.
Good enough ?

--
If you find a posting or message from myself offensive, inappropriate, or
disruptive, please ignore it. If you don't know how to ignore a posting,

Jared Beaumont

Benedicta Soto, <(E-Mail Removed)>, the overheated, gap-toothed pigeon, and
lost mountain guide, screamed:

> I just sent you an email my mistake of a tax return.

Yes, I know. Everyone here is ****ing themselves laughing. Is that really
all you earn? Are you Mexican?

--
You pimping, crookbacked, outwitted road sweeper.

dwacon

"Benedicta Soto" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:vuh7d.50395$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I just sent you an email my mistake of a tax return.
>
> Please delete that email and send it back to me.

Wake up and go to sleep...

Shut up and explain yourself...

Don't move... put your hands up!

--
The Oil of Love
http://makeashorterlink.com/?J39112559

Made a mistake Cisco router 3640 elliotth123 Cisco 1 09-22-2005 01:43 AM
Made a mistake Cisco router 3640 elliotth123 Cisco 0 09-22-2005 12:39 AM
Update your VM gentlemen, sun made a mistake. MaSTeR Java 1 12-03-2004 12:59 PM
Made the mistake Mike MCSD 2 05-20-2004 05:02 PM
Made the mistake of trying to install Norton's again LO&MsLO Computer Support 3 02-01-2004 09:03 PM

Advertisments