Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Gun Control...

Gun Control...

Unk

A man decided to buy a new telescope for his rifle.
He goes to a rifle shop, and asks the clerk to show him a scope.
The clerk takes out a scope, and says to the man, "This scope is
so good, you can see my house all the way up on that hill".
The man takes a look through the scope, and starts laughing.
"What's so funny?" asks the clerk.

"I see a naked man and a naked woman running around in the
house", the man replies.

The clerk grabs the scope from the man, and looks at his
house. Then he hands two bullets to the man and says, "Here
are two bullets, I'll give you this scope for nothing if you take
these two bullets, shoot my wife's head off and shoot the
guy's dick off". The man takes another look through the
scope, and says,

"You know what? I think I can do that with one shot!"

ziggy

Unk <(E-Mail Removed)> Only went and said
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> A man decided to buy a new telescope for his rifle.
> He goes to a rifle shop, and asks the clerk to show him a

scope.
> The clerk takes out a scope, and says to the man, "This

scope is
> so good, you can see my house all the way up on that hill".
> The man takes a look through the scope, and starts laughing.
> "What's so funny?" asks the clerk.
>
> "I see a naked man and a naked woman running around in the
> house", the man replies.
>
> The clerk grabs the scope from the man, and looks at his
> house. Then he hands two bullets to the man and says, "Here
> are two bullets, I'll give you this scope for nothing if you

take
> these two bullets, shoot my wife's head off and shoot the
> guy's dick off". The man takes another look through the
> scope, and says,
>
> "You know what? I think I can do that with one shot!"

roflmao!! That's a good one, if only I can remember it ~;0D

mhicaoidh

Taking a moment's reflection, ziggy mused:

| roflmao!! That's a good one, if only I can remember it ~;0D

File >> Print

ziggy

"mhicaoidh" <mv_mhic_aoidh@hotXmailPM.com> Only went and said

> Taking a moment's reflection, ziggy mused:
>|
>| roflmao!! That's a good one, if only I can remember it ~;0D
>
> File >> Save

~;0p I did just that!

Gun (the game) The Modfather Gaming 39 01-07-2006 03:00 AM
OT: Gun Question Another Anonymous Computer Support 15 02-21-2004 07:02 PM
Anyone have a gun? AK Computer Support 10 10-27-2003 12:51 PM
US gun laws Brian H Computer Support 64 10-13-2003 07:01 PM
Turbo Tube/Burp Gun zarathustra Computer Support 2 06-28-2003 12:50 AM

Advertisments