Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > re XP glitch

re XP glitch

Rob K

moe wrote :
> I can sympathise with you all the way; many of the programs I had on 98
> won't run on XP. If there was an uninstall feature in this thing I would
> definately go back to 98.

Who are you talking to ?
I'd say your time setting is 'definately' wrong ...

--
My E-mail address in ROT-13:

moe

I can sympathise with you all the way; many of the programs I had on 98
won't run on XP. If there was an uninstall feature in this thing I would
definately go back to 98.

State machine glitch yaseenzaidi@NETZERO.com VHDL 4 04-22-2006 02:42 AM
Strange scrolling glitch with Firefox History Fan Firefox 7 02-22-2006 08:52 PM
Firefox cache glitch - the dead rise again! Jim Firefox 1 03-22-2005 09:48 PM
making a glitch filter rajan VHDL 2 03-13-2005 09:48 PM
How can I eliminate "Glitch"? Jluis VHDL 5 05-12-2004 07:59 PM

Advertisments