Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Unsubscribe

Unsubscribe

Andrea Panicca

Please help.

1. Was trying to get a new emaikl address and the computer is telling me the
server does not exist yet it was the server the computer highlighted in
order to indicate that was the server to choose.

2. Did not realise how many emails I would receive when I subscribed to news
help. Can I please unsubscribe.

3. There is nothing to highlight to select DELETE to remove all the emails
from your help desk. How do I get rid of them and get my PC back to normal.

Thak you for your help.

Andrea

Jamco

your not getting emails from subscribing to this newsgroup, your getting
emails from posting your email address to this news group.
There are things called Bots, that go through and check for email addresses,
they then sound out millions of spam messages to these email address. Once
your email address is found, it will be sold to other lists, and you will
get more and more spam...
enjoy

"Andrea Panicca" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cj9rfk$h8k$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Please help.
>
> 1. Was trying to get a new emaikl address and the computer is telling me
> the
> server does not exist yet it was the server the computer highlighted in
> order to indicate that was the server to choose.
>
> 2. Did not realise how many emails I would receive when I subscribed to
> news
> help. Can I please unsubscribe.
>
> 3. There is nothing to highlight to select DELETE to remove all the emails
> from your help desk. How do I get rid of them and get my PC back to
> normal.
>
> Thak you for your help.
>
> Andrea

West Stand Bowler

"Andrea Panicca" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cj9rfk$h8k$(E-Mail Removed)...

Can I please unsubscribe.

Right click newsgroup name [24hoursupport.helpdesk]
Left click unsubscribe.
HTH.
--
WSB

°Mike°

On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 19:59:48 +0000 (UTC), in
<cj9rfk$h8k$(E-Mail Removed)>
Andrea Panicca scrawled:

http://www.btopenworld.com/bbdirect/regbegin/faqs
http://www.btyahoo.com/mail/helpandsupport

>2. Did not realise how many emails I would receive when I subscribed to news
>help. Can I please unsubscribe.

Of course you can. Just right click on the newsgroup and
select 'Unsubscribe'.

>3. There is nothing to highlight to select DELETE to remove all the emails
>from your help desk. How do I get rid of them and get my PC back to normal.

You are reading an INTERNATIONAL usenet newsgroup. Please
read the following links:
http://uk.geocities.com/personel44/newtonews.html

--
Basic computer maintenance

Buffalo

"Andrea Panicca" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cj9rfk$h8k$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Please help.
>
> 1. Was trying to get a new emaikl address and the computer is

telling me the
> server does not exist yet it was the server the computer highlighted

in
> order to indicate that was the server to choose.
>
> 2. Did not realise how many emails I would receive when I subscribed

to news
> help. Can I please unsubscribe.
>
> 3. There is nothing to highlight to select DELETE to remove all the

emails
> from your help desk. How do I get rid of them and get my PC back to

normal.

> Thak you for your help.
>
> Andrea

For #1: I don't understand the question.
For #2 and #3:

From a previous reply by "Mike":

"How do spammers harvest email addresses
http://www.private.org.il/harvest.html

SPAM - Munging Your Email Address
http://www.internet-tips.net/Email/SPAM_munging.htm

How To Deal With Spam
http://pobox.com/nospam.html

Korean Spam Filter
http://www.siue.edu/~jpogats/korea.html

SPAM Tips and help
http://spam.abuse.net/spam/userhelp/

SpamCop
http://spamcop.net/

SpamCop FAQ Parsing and reporting spam
http://spamcop.net/fom-serve/cache/16.html "

I hope this helps you solve your problem.
Buffalo

Buffalo

> "Andrea Panicca" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:cj9rfk$h8k$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Please help.
> >
> > 1. Was trying to get a new emaikl address and the computer is

> telling me the
> > server does not exist yet it was the server the computer

highlighted
> in
> > order to indicate that was the server to choose.
> >
> > 2. Did not realise how many emails I would receive when I

subscribed
> to news
> > help. Can I please unsubscribe.
> >
> > 3. There is nothing to highlight to select DELETE to remove all

the
> emails
> > from your help desk. How do I get rid of them and get my PC back

> normal.
> >
> > Thak you for your help.
> >
> > Andrea

> For #1: I don't understand the question.
> For #2 and #3:
>
> From a previous reply by "Mike":
>
> "How do spammers harvest email addresses
> http://www.private.org.il/harvest.html
>
> SPAM - Munging Your Email Address
> http://members.aol.com/emailfaq/mungfaq.html
> http://www.internet-tips.net/Email/SPAM_munging.htm
>
> How To Deal With Spam
> http://pobox.com/nospam.html
>
> Korean Spam Filter
> http://www.siue.edu/~jpogats/korea.html
>
> SPAM Tips and help
> http://spam.abuse.net/spam/userhelp/
>
> SpamCop
> http://spamcop.net/
>
> SpamCop FAQ Parsing and reporting spam
> http://spamcop.net/fom-serve/cache/16.html "
>
> I hope this helps you solve your problem.
> Buffalo

Sorry, this was already covered in the reply by "Mike" in the URL he
posted:
http://uk.geocities.com/personel44/newtonews.html

Bugzilla unsubscribe??? Stubby Firefox 1 12-07-2005 01:32 AM
unsubscribe from a buzilla thread? Stubby Firefox 2 09-30-2005 01:31 PM
Question about building an intelligent subscribe/unsubscribe newsl =?Utf-8?B?Sm9l?= ASP .Net 2 03-08-2005 05:49 PM
Please unsubscribe me Dolly Computer Support 3 02-07-2004 05:14 AM
Unsubscribe to Microsoft Shane Computer Support 34 10-08-2003 09:52 PM

Advertisments