Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Trouble printing QuarkXpress into postscript drive as prn and converting into pdf files using distiller

Trouble printing QuarkXpress into postscript drive as prn and converting into pdf files using distiller

OZ

Hello,

Trouble printing QuarkXpress into postscript drive as prn and
converting into pdf files using distiller

I am currently having problems with converting my prn files to pdf
files. I use distiller to convert the files. The origanal files are in
quarkXpress. I print the files into file using a postscript drive.
Then I use distiller to create the pdf files, but I keep getting blank
pages.

I also tried to create pdf files from eps files, but I loose my fonts.
Even though I converted my text into curves. It does not make sense at
all. I really need extremly high resolution pages. Because this is a
catalog. So Would anyone be able to help?

Thanks...