Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > OT - Need copy of Macsoft's Scrabble game

OT - Need copy of Macsoft's Scrabble game

Jeff Wisnia

I'm trying to help my best friend's wife locate a copy of the now out of
production Scrabble game by Macsoft for her to run on her new Mac
Laptop. Like this:

http://tinyurl.com/6kofb

I've struck out so far trying Amazon, eBay, Half.com and Googling up
used Mac software sellers.

Does some kind person in this group have a copy they'd like to sell or
otherwise get to me? Or, pointers to other sources for used Mac game
software might be a help.

Thanks guys,

Jeff

(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

schools"

samuel

Jeff Wisnia <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I'm trying to help my best friend's wife locate a copy of the now
> out of production Scrabble game by Macsoft for her to run on her
> new Mac Laptop. Like this:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/6kofb
>
> I've struck out so far trying Amazon, eBay, Half.com and Googling
> up used Mac software sellers.
>
> Does some kind person in this group have a copy they'd like to
> sell or otherwise get to me? Or, pointers to other sources for
> used Mac game software might be a help.
>
> Thanks guys,
>
> Jeff

maybe ask at