Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Help with deleting

Help with deleting

Cam

In windows Me. folder WINEBDO.400, there is a file called EBD which has
257 files all exactly the same, each is 61Kb. in size.
Is it safe to delete all of these?
Advice would be appreciated.
Thanx cam.

NBN

I don't believe any program would be programmed like what you described. I
delete them all. After you delete them , they will be in recycle bin, keep
them there and reboot. if after rebooting you are OK, empty recycle bin.

"Cam" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> In windows Me. folder WINEBDO.400, there is a file called EBD which has
> 257 files all exactly the same, each is 61Kb. in size.
> Is it safe to delete all of these?
> Advice would be appreciated.
> Thanx cam.

Buffalo

Wait for more advice before deleting.
That EBD folder should also contain the Emergency Boot Disk files.