Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Tracks Eraser Pro

Tracks Eraser Pro

Doug

Just a post for anyone looking for a good "tracks" cleaner, from temp files
to internet files including index.dats that can become bloated

Tracks Eraser Pro
http://www.acesoft.net/?te

I have been testing this software recently and the program is pretty nice..
I have used several others in testing, which have worked, but not near as
good as this one..

Worth the download and 15 day trial.

// Doug

Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor

I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Sun,
26 Sep 2004 16:21:37 -0400, "Doug" <(E-Mail Removed)> screamed from
behind the mulberry bush:

>Just a post for anyone looking for a good "tracks" cleaner, from temp files
>to internet files including index.dats that can become bloated
>
>Tracks Eraser Pro
>http://www.no****ingfreeadvertising
>
>I have been testing this software recently and the program is pretty nice..
>I have used several others in testing, which have worked, but not near as
>good as this one..
>
>Worth the download and 15 day trial.
>
>// Doug

**** off, Doug, you asinine spammer.

Doug

now child, let me drop to your level and tell you to lick my ballz,

My post was not spam, I was sharing a link to a good cleaning program of
temp files.

I hardly call that spam, maybe you should lookup the definition to spam, or
perhaps you are to stupid for that?

BTW the purpose of a newsgroup is to share news/read news., being in a
section such as this, being help ect.. I am sure that program will help alot
of people with problems dealing with temporary files.

thanks tard, have a nice day..

"Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Sun,
> 26 Sep 2004 16:21:37 -0400, "Doug" <(E-Mail Removed)> screamed from
> behind the mulberry bush:
>
>>Just a post for anyone looking for a good "tracks" cleaner, from temp
>>files
>>to internet files including index.dats that can become bloated
>>
>>Tracks Eraser Pro
>>http://www.no****ingfreeadvertising
>>
>>I have been testing this software recently and the program is pretty
>>nice..
>>I have used several others in testing, which have worked, but not near as
>>good as this one..
>>
>>Worth the download and 15 day trial.
>>
>>// Doug
>>

> **** off, Doug, you asinine spammer.

Eraser 5.7 unused space wipe stops System Restore Kane's son Computer Support 3 01-31-2005 12:38 PM
Good eraser Nowhere Computer Support 1 12-17-2004 04:17 PM
eraser Nowhere Computer Support 2 11-19-2004 02:32 AM
Hard Disk Eraser Worm Dangerous: Symantec TechNews Computer Support 2 06-12-2004 05:02 PM
Eraser unused space wipe removes System Restore volume Computer Support 28 04-28-2004 04:52 PM

Advertisments