Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > On a lighter note...

On a lighter note...

Bryan

I've never understood why women love cats. Cats are independent, they don't
listen, they don't come in when you call, they like to stay out all night,
and when they're home they like to be left alone and sleep. In other words,
every quality that women hate in a man, they love in a cat?!?!?!?

Elco

"Bryan" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:upn5d.963$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I've never understood why women love cats. Cats are independent, they
> don't listen, they don't come in when you call, they like to stay out all
> night, and when they're home they like to be left alone and sleep. In
> other words, every quality that women hate in a man, they love in a
> cat?!?!?!?

they dont talk....

--
grtz......Elco

Bryan

Elco wrote:
> "Bryan" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
> news:upn5d.963$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> I've never understood why women love cats. Cats are independent, they
>> don't listen, they don't come in when you call, they like to stay
>> out all night, and when they're home they like to be left alone and
>> sleep. In other words, every quality that women hate in a man, they
>> love in a cat?!?!?!?

> they dont talk....

Exactly!

ziggy

"Bryan" <(E-Mail Removed)> Only went and said
news:lDn5d.966$(E-Mail Removed):

> Elco wrote:
>> "Bryan" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
>> news:upn5d.963$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> I've never understood why women love cats. Cats are independent,
>>> they don't listen, they don't come in when you call, they like
>>> to stay out all night, and when they're home they like to be
>>> left alone and sleep. In other words, every quality that women
>>> hate in a man, they love in a cat?!?!?!?

>> they dont talk....

> Exactly!

I know a lot of men that love cats so what does that say about them?
No, not all are gay either!

ziggy

Doug

everyone loves a little pussy I guess

"ziggy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> "Bryan" <(E-Mail Removed)> Only went and said
> news:lDn5d.966$(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Elco wrote:
>>> "Bryan" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
>>> news:upn5d.963$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>
>>> they dont talk....

>> Exactly!
>>

> I know a lot of men that love cats so what does that say about them?
> No, not all are gay either!
>
> ziggy

ziggy

"Doug" <(E-Mail Removed)> Only went and said news:10le6u95u9nab67
@corp.supernews.com:

roflmao I'm off pussies, my ol' sod went to the vets Friday, cost me
80 to repair and cos he's feeling better he caught a greenfinch
today and killed it before I could get it off him. I thought the
ol' sod was past all that, he's 17.....Whatever's in those pills he
had....I want some ~;0D

I'm only top posting cos you started it....Any brickbats, please aim
them at 'im not me eh?

ziggy

On the lighter side Roedy Green Java 3 02-22-2006 09:16 PM
On a lighter note.... RObErT_RaTh The Lounge 11 10-03-2005 08:16 AM
Computer Lighter & Cup Holder @ A True Review Silverstrand Front Page News 0 09-03-2005 05:08 PM
On a lighter subject -(joke) Brian H Computer Support 5 10-04-2003 07:46 AM
On a lighter note... Bryan Computer Support 11 09-22-2003 06:13 AM

Advertisments