Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > CD Burn Failed; DMA Does Not Have a Driver Installed

Reply
Thread Tools

CD Burn Failed; DMA Does Not Have a Driver Installed

 
 
King Righter
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-23-2004
Could somebody give me a link to a website with a free download, and,
if possible, let me know what is the correct driver for my DMA? Let
me know what other information you may need. Thanks in advance.

King Righter
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
°Mike°
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-23-2004
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
http://home.satx.rr.com/badour/html/post.html


On 23 Sep 2004 10:40:54 -0700, in
<(E-Mail Removed) >
King Righter scrawled:

>Could somebody give me a link to a website with a free download, and,
>if possible, let me know what is the correct driver for my DMA? Let
>me know what other information you may need. Thanks in advance.
>
>King Righter


--
Basic computer maintenance
http://uk.geocities.com/personel44/maintenance.html
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
King Righter
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-26-2004
°Mike° <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<41561054.4108593@localhost>...
> http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
> http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
> http://home.satx.rr.com/badour/html/post.html
>
>
> On 23 Sep 2004 10:40:54 -0700, in
> <(E-Mail Removed) >
> King Righter scrawled:
>
> >Could somebody give me a link to a website with a free download, and,
> >if possible, let me know what is the correct driver for my DMA? Let
> >me know what other information you may need. Thanks in advance.
> >
> >King Righter


Thanks for the links, but I was unable to find the correct driver,
despite your valiant efforts. Anybody else know where I can find the
correct driver for my DMA? I've got XP Home Edition. Thanks again.

King Righter
 
Reply With Quote
 
samuel
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-26-2004
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (King Righter) wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed) om:

> °Mike° <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:<41561054.4108593@localhost>...
>> http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
>> http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
>> http://home.satx.rr.com/badour/html/post.html
>>
>>
>> On 23 Sep 2004 10:40:54 -0700, in
>> <(E-Mail Removed) >
>> King Righter scrawled:
>>
>> >Could somebody give me a link to a website with a free download,
>> >and, if possible, let me know what is the correct driver for my
>> >DMA? Let me know what other information you may need. Thanks
>> >in advance.
>> >
>> >King Righter

>
> Thanks for the links, but I was unable to find the correct driver,
> despite your valiant efforts. Anybody else know where I can find
> the correct driver for my DMA? I've got XP Home Edition. Thanks
> again.
>
> King Righter


read all
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
http://home.satx.rr.com/badour/html/post.html
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ERROR [HY000] [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver]General error Unable to open registry key 'Temporary (volatile) Jet DSN for process 0xffc Thread 0x228 DBC 0x437b94 Jet'. ERROR [IM006] [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Driver's SQLSetConnectAttr bazzer ASP .Net 0 03-30-2006 03:16 PM
ERROR [HY000] [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver]General error Unable to open registry key 'Temporary (volatile) Jet DSN for process 0x8fc Thread 0x934 DBC 0x437b94 Jet'. ERROR [IM006] [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Driver's SQLSetConnectAttr bazzer ASP .Net 1 03-24-2006 04:20 PM
ERROR [HY000] [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver]General error Unable to open registry key 'Temporary (volatile) Jet DSN for process 0x8fc Thread 0x934 DBC 0x437b94 Jet'. ERROR [IM006] [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Driver's SQLSetConnectAttr bazzer ASP .Net 0 03-24-2006 02:22 PM
Can't burn audio, can burn data Joe Computer Information 5 09-29-2004 10:45 PM
Can't burn dvds with DMA enabled. Rednose Computer Support 1 06-24-2003 06:38 PM



Advertisments