Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Icons Keep Changing

Icons Keep Changing

Kimball K Kinnison

Windows XP Pro SP2

My icons in my folders keep changing back to Thumbnail view from the Icon
View I set them to. This happens after I have gone through my photo
collection organising my folders into Filmstrip View. Googling suggests I
should alter a registry setting to alter the cache size for the Icons.
However is there a 'tweak' type prog that will do this for me so I can
easily experiment with the correct cache size. I have Tweak UI but this does
not have this function.