Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Streaming audio

Streaming audio

Mike Simpson

I'm trying to listen to BBC programmes from their Listen Again system.

I use Real Player free version.

When I turn on the computer and listen to the first programme it mworks
fine.

From then onwards every attempt comeds up saying "stopped" ands the
stream never starts (ie no incoming traffic sahowing on my router).

I use WinXP Home, and have the Outpost firewall installed. I can't see
how it can be a firewall problem, though, as it works fine first time.