Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Exporting

Exporting

Bob H

Using Win 98SE IE 6 and OE. How can I export a Favorites list and an OE
Newsgroup list to disc for installation on another computer?

Smoker

"Bob H" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Using Win 98SE IE 6 and OE. How can I export a Favorites list and > an OE

Newsgroup list to disc for installation on another computer?

Go the Favorites folder in Win98 and copy it to a place of your choice,
maybe a floppy disk. Find the Favorites folder in your other computer and
copy the Favorites from floppy to there. If a different OS you might want to
open the Favorites folder on the floppy, select all, and copy them into the
new/other Favorites folder.

In OE change the store where the files are kept like some folder in My
Documents. You can copy that folder to your other machine and use the Import
feature to get them setup there.

°Mike°

In IE, File / Import and Export...

For OE:
http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/backup/clone.htm
http://www.oehelp.com/oebackup/default.aspx

On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 12:03:04 -0400, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
Bob H scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Exporting the datagrid to excel, text and html files. Ravindra ASP .Net 0 12-14-2005 04:14 AM
Mozilla Firefox bookmarks exporting. shaji Firefox 4 09-11-2005 12:41 PM
Exporting and importing Dan Firefox 3 06-17-2005 08:11 AM
Thunderbird exporting Nate Rosenthal Firefox 2 04-06-2005 07:16 PM
Exporting data in Modelsim?? SD VHDL 5 02-23-2005 07:41 AM

Advertisments