Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > msn messenger problem plz help!!!!!!!!!!

msn messenger problem plz help!!!!!!!!!!

Brad

hi all,
when i usem messenger, it's been reloaded many times but when in
conversation it adds
is it gone

....http://www.xf2s.com/msn/wode.jpgtX.

after my name

i ran all possible spyware/adware programs and antivirus software but it
still appears after my username

can anyone plz help

TIA,

brad

Bryan Daniel

go to Tools --> Options
Make sure your name is as it should be in the first text box in the Personal
tab.

--Bryan

"Brad" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:414dc019$(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi all,
> when i usem messenger, it's been reloaded many times but when in
> conversation it adds
> is it gone
>
> ...http://www.xf2s.com/msn/wode.jpgtX.
>
> after my name
>
> i ran all possible spyware/adware programs and antivirus software but it
> still appears after my username
>
> can anyone plz help
>
> TIA,
>
> brad

Brad

and no, i cannot see it, just my contacts

"Brad" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:414dc019$(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi all,
> when i usem messenger, it's been reloaded many times but when in
> conversation it adds
> is it gone
>
> ...http://www.xf2s.com/msn/wode.jpgtX.
>
> after my name
>
> i ran all possible spyware/adware programs and antivirus software but it
> still appears after my username
>
> can anyone plz help
>
> TIA,
>
> brad

Brad

yeah, the name is good it's a flaw, virus, spyware etc..
norton,k spyware killer, spybot, and adaware doesn't not fix it
thanks,
brad

news:414dc650$(E-Mail Removed)...