Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Command Window "object doesn't have an indexer" error message

Command Window "object doesn't have an indexer" error message

joeycalisay

I sometimes encounter the above message when using Command Window eventhough
it (CW) exposes a valid command signature with intellisense. Just now, I
was able to research on the newsgroups about the said behavior of the
Command Window to no avail.

I am currently testing my VS and encountering the said error message on the
command window when accessing the row version of a datarow object.
authors.Rows[0][0, DataRowVersion.Original]

Console.Writeline output of the said command outputs a data string, yet CW
emits an error message. Anyone who has some views?