Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > dvd burning problem

dvd burning problem

david

I have just bought a dvd writer, when i try and make a data dvd with nero it
freezes every time during writing and disc is wasted, any ideas?

Ingeborg

"david" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:414d74a8$(E-Mail Removed):

> I have just bought a dvd writer, when i try and make a data dvd with
> nero it freezes every time during writing and disc is wasted, any
> ideas?

Have you tried using an 'Image Recorder'? (Recorder->Choose recorder) to
see if the burner is the problem?

Bulld0g

"david" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:414d74a8$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have just bought a dvd writer, when i try and make a data dvd with nero

it
> freezes every time during writing and disc is wasted, any ideas?

Try other software to burn your discs. if the problem is the same,then try
slowest speed when burning, and maybe different brand media.

Plato

david wrote:

> I have just bought a dvd writer, when i try and make a data dvd with nero it
> freezes every time during writing and disc is wasted, any ideas?

My daughter had that problem. Turned out she was chatting via aol chat
and downloading mp3s whilst trying to burn.