Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > $90 Payout Affiliate Program!!

$90 Payout Affiliate Program!!

O'neil Wilson

Hello All,

At Nationwide Satellite , our offer MAKES YOU MONEY because we GIVE
AWAY free installation of Dish Network Satellite TV systems anywhere
in the USA. Most power affiliates approach a 2% buy rate!

Make $50 per direct sale with our Affiliate Program!
Make $15 per sale from your sub-affiliates' sales!
Make $10 per sale from their sub-affiliates' sales!

That's right. We pay out a total of $75 per sale though three levels.

We've also built in powerful support for Power Affiliates:
1) You get realtime tracking of unique visitors, page views, and
sales.
2) See MTD totals and YTD summaries online.
3) You get the same realtime tracking above for both your Level I and
Level II
subaffiliates
3) Not only can you see your downline's realtime performance, you can
also view their email addresses so you can support them. This means
you can log in daily to see who your new subaffiliates are and contact
them. You can also focus your attention on the performers since you
can track their traffic and sales with just one click!
4) Our dedicated servers can handle your traffic. All servers are in
a clean room with live human beings on site 24 hours. We can handle
your campaign whether it's 1,000 emails or 100,000,000. (that's right
- 100 Million!)

Why our affiliate program is the best:

*Co-branding allows your name or website address to appear on our
website!
(Look at the top left corner our website. Your name will appear
directly under ours: VMC Satellite ... Brought to you by (YOUR WEBSITE
HERE). *You receive a unique link to our site which tracks all of the
customers you refer who click through and visit our site. *Password
protected live online tracking shows you unique visitors, page views,
and actual purchases all in real time! Launch your campaign and see
instant results! *SMARTsite tracking means anyone who visits our site
through your link but does not order will be tracked (using cookies).
Then, even if they return months later without your affiliate link,
you'll still get paid. How's that for integrity? *No credit checks to
get a free satellite system. Anyone who wants one will qualify so long
as they have a credit card for monthly billing. (Can even be a visa
check card!) Our offer outperforms all others. *Customers can sign up
and schedule installation 24 hours a day via the Internet.
Because we offer true instant gratification, you'll make money around
the clock! And your response results can be viewed by you within
one-second of a customer completing their order! *Our excellent online
presence is backed up by 100 live human beings in our 13,000 SF call
center and warehouse. We have over 300 incoming phone lines and the
staff to handle any volume you can throw our way! *Our affiliate
program is FREE and instant! Sign up online and begin making money
tonight! *You have nothing to lose, and money to make.
*Signup is free (it takes just two minutes) and will reveal the
powerful details of online subaffiliate tracking. If you are a power
affiliate, you cannot miss this one!

Please visit:
http://www.freesatellitetvoffers.com
Then click on "Affiliates"

If you are a true Power Affiliate, we can make you money!

O'neil

www.freesatellitetvoffers.com

Yddap

In news:(E-Mail Removed) om,
O'neil Wilson <(E-Mail Removed)> opined:

Off **** ( rearrange to make sense )
--

Yddap
Remove guts to reply