Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Ctl3dCtlColorEx function giving trouble

Ctl3dCtlColorEx function giving trouble

maol

Hi

I am port my VC++ 6.0 app to .net and I am getting the following error:

fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'ctl3d.h': No such file or directory. Actually I am using

Ctl3dCtlColorEx function in my code due to which i need this header file.

I could find the file in vc 6.0 installation but not in VC .NET one.

Is there a workaround available.

Regards

AK