Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > microsoft.public.dotnet.faqs,microsoft.public.dotn et.framework,microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.win dowsforms,microsoft.public.dotnet.general,microsof t.public.dotnet.languages.vb

microsoft.public.dotnet.faqs,microsoft.public.dotn et.framework,microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.win dowsforms,microsoft.public.dotnet.general,microsof t.public.dotnet.languages.vb

Charles A. Lackman

Hello,

I have created an application that searches to see if a process is running
and if it is it maximizes it's window.

i.e.

For Each AProcess In AProcesses
If AProcess.StartInfo.WindowStyle <> ProcessWindowStyle.Maximized Then
AProcess.StartInfo.WindowStyle = ProcessWindowStyle.Maximized
ShowWindow(AProcess.MainWindowHandle, 3)
End If
Next

Is there also a way to make the window "BRING TO FRONT" also?

Thanks,

Chuck

smith

Win32 API SetWindowPos still works fine for me.

Have some code:

http://www.smithvoice.com/netinstance.htm

Your snippet mixed into that would be interesting.

Robert Smith
Kirkland, WA

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...