Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Recover deleted files

Re: Recover deleted files

Lieutenant General Marsden Nullyhock-Chobberfield

DanielEKFA, the suppositious, rock-bottom gill fungus, and highly
experienced laundress, alleged:

> The in-the-closet, too scared to come out, Kadagaycha Man wrote:
>
>> DanielEKFA, the under-fertile, corn-fed heartrot, and dishonest
>> dealer in horses, lamented:
>>

>>> As Mr. Heenan

>> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!! You clueless piece of ****.

> What's your problem? Did your boyfriend refuse to ride your ass last
> night because you didn't wash or? Your pathetic rantings are too
> pussy for this place, try alt.i.am.gay.but.too.pathetic.to.admit.it
> instead.

Oh dear, a fag lame. How come you linuxfux, without fail, start getting onto
homosexuality the first chance you get?

> PLONK

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

--
You dandifying, servile, mince-faced genetic defect.

DanielEKFA

Lieutenant General Marsden Nullyhock-Chobberfield wrote:

> DanielEKFA, the suppositious, rock-bottom gill fungus, and highly
> experienced laundress, alleged:
>
>> The in-the-closet, too scared to come out, Kadagaycha Man wrote:
>>
>>> DanielEKFA, the under-fertile, corn-fed heartrot, and dishonest
>>> dealer in horses, lamented:

>>> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!! You clueless piece of ****.

>> What's your problem? Did your boyfriend refuse to ride your ass last
>> night because you didn't wash or? Your pathetic rantings are too
>> pussy for this place, try alt.i.am.gay.but.too.pathetic.to.admit.it
>> instead.

> Oh dear, a fag lame. How come you linuxfux, without fail, start getting
> onto homosexuality the first chance you get?
>
>> PLONK

> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Seems like I hit the nail on the head there