Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Can I make a suggestion?

Can I make a suggestion?

Cosmo

Dear Pc or Mac User,

Have you ever had your computer crash at 3am and wished you had
someone to call? Are you tired of paying outrageous prices for tech
support calls that get you nowhere? How would you like to receive
Premium Technical Support 24-hours a day AND get paid for bringing
this quality service to others? Welcome to Juvio, a revolutionary
network direct sales corporation designed with a compensation package
that offers independent Associate Members the potential to earn a
comfortable residual income within just a few short months as part of
Juvio's renowned Global Share™ plan.

http://my24x7pcsupport.juvio.com

Juvio goes above the call of duty for their Associate Members. They
will provide you with extensive marketing assistance, including
networking letters, leads, and other useful tools to help you build
your downline. They will also create a personalized webpage for you
which will allow marketing to be much easier and effective. Each
personalized site will feature your member genealogy, valuable
marketing tools, and other convenient resources. Juvio offers round
the clock customer service, a proactive member training system, and
the backing of one of the top lead solutions providers in the nation.

http://my24x7pcsupport.juvio.com

Not only does Juvio provide you with the best tech support in the
market, but they can also provide you the opportunity for security
that most companies lack in today's society.

If you need assistance or have any questions regarding how Juvio
works, please contact me using the information below.

Sincerely,
Cosmo

Juvio Independent Associate Member
http://my24x7pcsupport.juvio.com

why?

On 16 Sep 2004 23:23:35 -0700, Cosmo wrote:

A suggestion on how to lose your juvio membership. Spam reported.

http://my24x7pcsupport.juvio.com/shared/legal/legal.asp

3.12 Anti-SPAM Policy
Juvio does not support, condone, nor tolerate the use of Unsolicited
Commercial Email (UCE), also known as Unsolicited Bulk Email (UBE) or
“Spam”. All emails and other messages sent by Associate Members must
follow the requirements set forth in the Juvio Anti-Spam Policy, and the
Juvio Marketing Contents Requirements, both of which documents are
<snip>
status as a Juvio Independent Associate Member. Messages may only be
sent to recipients who have specifically requested information about
Juvio products/services (“Opt-In”), and must provi de a simple
operational method for an individual to request no further Juvio-related
messages be sent (“Opt-Out”).
Violation of this policy may be grounds for suspension and/or
termination of Associate Member status,
<snip>

http://my24x7pcsupport.juvio.com/sha...m%20Policy.pdf

Juvio does not support, condone, nor tolerate the use of Unsolicited
Commercial Email (UCE), also known as Unsolicited Bulk Email (UBE) or
“Spam”. In order to discourage Spam by our Independent
Associate Members, Juvio has established this policy to regulate all
forms of online communications. This policy applies to any emails,
instant messages, IP-2-IP broadcasts, newsgroup or bulletin board
postings or other electronic communications regarding and/or promoting
Juvio (collectively “Messages”). Anyone who receives a Message which
they believe violates this Anti-Spam Policy is hereby requested to
forward the offending communication (with headers) along with their
<snip>

>Dear Pc or Mac User,
>
>Have you ever had your computer crash at 3am and wished you had
>someone to call? Are you tired of paying outrageous prices for tech
>support calls that get you nowhere? How would you like to receive
>Premium Technical Support 24-hours a day AND get paid for bringing
>this quality service to others? Welcome to Juvio, a revolutionary

<snip>

Me

anthonyberet

"Cosmo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Dear Pc or Mac User,

<snip spam>
Abuse report sent to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)