Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Displaying Image after Streaming

Displaying Image after Streaming

Stephen

Hi,

I am using an Access database (OLE Object) and storing Image as a bytes
after streaming. I am able to read it back as a stream and display it on the
browser using the following code:
Response.OutputStream.Write(fileData, 0, fileData.Length)

it displays on the browser as an image, but I want to display it in an Image
(web control image) so that I can manipulate its size.
How can I do this?

Please advice,
Stephen.