Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > New open source software to use Design Patterns

New open source software to use Design Patterns

Josh28

Hi

We are a group of two chaps, we created a software using .NET
and C# to automate the use of Design Patterns. We have put it up at
Source Forge--http://dpatoolkit.sourceforge.net/

The patterns can be stored as plug-ins in XML, adding any
number of attributes like Intent, Behavior and the like... Class
diagrams can be drawn to illustrate it further.

The class diagram for your entire design can be created and
edited in our toolkit.

Furthermore there are added on tools like reverse engineering,
code generators.

Please do download it here and post your reviews to us.
http://dpatoolkit.sourceforge.net/

Thanks
The DPT group