Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Adobe Acrobat 6 -- SNAFU // FOOBAR // ABEND

Adobe Acrobat 6 -- SNAFU // FOOBAR // ABEND

dwacon

I have Acrobat 6.0 Professional -- while creating PDF files, I want to use
the reduce file size option which is under "File" on the menu bar.

But for some reason "File" mysteriously vanishes at random and it takes
shutting down Acrobat and restarting to get it back...

Any idea on this behavior and how to fix? The help system and Adobe.com are
useless...

TIA

--
Is that a dead cat in a box on the ground next to me... or is it a metaphor
for my desire to be in a house of ill repute?