Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > hotmail account

hotmail account

Bigfred

I wish to close down a hotmail account as I tend to use Webmail when away
from my PC, how do I go about this, do I simply stop using it.

Thanks.

°Mike°

Yes.

On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 23:31:55 GMT, in
<Lh42d.5521$(E-Mail Removed)>
Bigfred scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Tim Weaver

http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/accountclose
--
Tim Weaver

Eat More Cheese!

Spike

Some cellular providers use only the
Hotmail account for their e-mail. That's
the reason I have it. Regards