Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Registration after uninstall a program?

Registration after uninstall a program?

Hen

Hi,
I was just wondering and would like to ask for an advice:
I have uninstalled an application program (Corel-DAZ). I checked the
registration the DAZ is still in
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \Software\DAZ. Is it OK to delete this DAZ thing in the
registry??
OS is Win XP Pro SP2.
Thanks

°Mike°

DAZ Productions acquired Bryce from Corel; providing
you don't have any other DAZ products installed, it
is quite safe to delete, but please be careful when
manually deleting items from the registry.

On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 23:01:31 +0200, in
<4148ada8$0$46391$(E-Mail Removed)>
Hen scrawled:

--