Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Reformatting

Re: Reformatting

relic

rochelle thompson wrote:
> I just bought a new computer and when I try to access Outlook it is
> giving me an error stating my User ID is invalid. It is the same one
> I've always had. Help.

Don't piggyback on an old thread. Start a new one.

Chris Cleary

you did not say .. if the problem occurs as you are trying to get into it as
a prog on your pc .. or if it happens when you are logging into the server ?
news:9DZ1d.7696$(E-Mail Removed)...

Chris Cleary wrote:
"relic" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:9DZ1d.7696$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> rochelle thompson wrote:
>>> I just bought a new computer and when I try to access Outlook it is
>>> giving me an error stating my User ID is invalid. It is the same
>>> one I've always had. Help.

>> Don't piggyback on an old thread. Start a new one.

> you did not say .. if the problem occurs as you are trying to get
> into it as a prog on your pc .. or if it happens when you are logging
> into the server ?

That may be because I'm not the one with the problem.