Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > BT Sign In

BT Sign In

Alexander Scott Hamilton

I would like to use the "Automatically Sign Me In" facility that BT Yahoo
Internet have but when I tick the box and then try and sigh in again I still
have to put the Username and Password in. Any Ideas? Cheers.

°Mike°

Dial-Up Networking Password Is Not Saved

Save Password Check Box Is Unavailable

Damaged Password List File Does Not Save Passwords

User Information Not Saved for Dial-Up Networking Connection

OLEXP Your Outlook Express Password Is Not Retained
in Windows 2000 or XP

OL2000: (IMO) Password Is Not Retained in Windows 2000 or XP

On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 19:26:30 +0000 (UTC), in
<ci7gl6$lon$(E-Mail Removed)>
Alexander Scott Hamilton scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Devil's Advocate

"Alexander Scott Hamilton" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ci7gl6$lon$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I would like to use the "Automatically Sign Me In" facility that BT Yahoo
> Internet have but when I tick the box and then try and sigh in again I

still
> have to put the Username and Password in. Any Ideas? Cheers.

Alexander,

Try posting your question on one of the following groups:

1 - btinternet.support

2 - btinternet.chatter.technical

3 - btopenworld.broadband.support

4- btopenworld.broadband.technical.chat

And you will get a response there as these are the BTYahoo groups.

Brian G

Alexander Scott Hamilton

Thanks a lot, never knew these existed.

Alexander