Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Tasklist command

Tasklist command

Sen Chao Fang

I can run "Tasklist /SVC" on my machine at work running XP Pro but I get
"not recognized as an internal or external command" when I try to use this
command at home on my machine which runs XP Home with SP2.

Is this command only available in XP Pro?

TIA.

--
Chao-Fang.

°Mike°