Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Quick Launch

Reply
Thread Tools

Quick Launch

 
 
SoozleBlogg
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-13-2004
The quick launch toolbar doesnt start appear anymore automatically, I have
to do it manually upon start up. Does anyone know how to make it appear with
start up please.
Thanks in advance!


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
°Mike°
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-13-2004
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
http://home.satx.rr.com/badour/html/post.html


On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 23:43:40 GMT, in
<Mgq1d.1983$(E-Mail Removed)>
SoozleBlogg scrawled:

>The quick launch toolbar doesnt start appear anymore automatically, I have
>to do it manually upon start up. Does anyone know how to make it appear with
>start up please.
>Thanks in advance!
>


--
Basic computer maintenance
http://uk.geocities.com/personel44/maintenance.html
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
WormWood
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-14-2004
Right click on the taskbar and check mark what you want to do.


"SoozleBlogg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Mgq1d.1983$(E-Mail Removed)...
| The quick launch toolbar doesnt start appear anymore automatically, I
have
| to do it manually upon start up. Does anyone know how to make it
appear with
| start up please.
| Thanks in advance!
|
|


 
Reply With Quote
 
SoozleBlogg
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-14-2004
Mike, I didn't ask how to post to a newsgroup..........I think I asked
politely, and included a thank you at the end!
Can anyone help me with my question about the quicklaunch facility please.

Thank you

"°Mike°" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
> http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
> http://home.satx.rr.com/badour/html/post.html
>
>
> On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 23:43:40 GMT, in
> <Mgq1d.1983$(E-Mail Removed)>
> SoozleBlogg scrawled:
>
> >The quick launch toolbar doesnt start appear anymore automatically, I

have
> >to do it manually upon start up. Does anyone know how to make it appear

with
> >start up please.
> >Thanks in advance!
> >

>
> --
> Basic computer maintenance
> http://uk.geocities.com/personel44/maintenance.html



 
Reply With Quote
 
Paul - xxx
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-14-2004
SoozleBlogg vaguely muttered something like ...
> The quick launch toolbar doesnt start appear anymore automatically, I have
> to do it manually upon start up. Does anyone know how to make it appear
> with start up please.
> Thanks in advance!


Right click the Taskbar - properties ... Check 'Show Quick Launch' ..

--
Paul ...

(8(|) Homer Rules !!!

"A tosser is a tosser, no matter what mode of transport they're using."


 
Reply With Quote
 
°Mike°
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-14-2004
On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 10:47:58 GMT, in
<y%z1d.1211$(E-Mail Removed)>
SoozleBlogg scrawled:

>Mike, I didn't ask how to post to a newsgroup..........


Perhaps you should have.

>I think I asked politely, and included a thank you at the end!


Politeness and "thank you"s are not the issue. Your
post made little sense, and lacked any real detail.

>Can anyone help me with my question about the quicklaunch facility please.


See above.

>Thank you


"Thank you"s should be given AFTER help is offered, not before.

<snip>

--
Basic computer maintenance
http://uk.geocities.com/personel44/maintenance.html
 
Reply With Quote
 
SoozleBlogg
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-14-2004
Thanks Paul -xxx for answering .....the problem is that I have to right
click the task bar to launch it at every start up whereas before it would
launch automatically. I'm not sure how to make it "auto start"........


TIA


"Paul - xxx" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> SoozleBlogg vaguely muttered something like ...
> > The quick launch toolbar doesnt start appear anymore automatically, I

have
> > to do it manually upon start up. Does anyone know how to make it appear
> > with start up please.
> > Thanks in advance!

>
> Right click the Taskbar - properties ... Check 'Show Quick Launch' ..
>
> --
> Paul ...
>
> (8(|) Homer Rules !!!
>
> "A tosser is a tosser, no matter what mode of transport they're using."
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
SoozleBlogg
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-14-2004
Mike
There was nothing wrong with my post
you are unnecessarily pedantic and a tad cantankerous I think



"°Mike°" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 10:47:58 GMT, in
> <y%z1d.1211$(E-Mail Removed)>
> SoozleBlogg scrawled:
>
> >Mike, I didn't ask how to post to a newsgroup..........

>
> Perhaps you should have.
>
> >I think I asked politely, and included a thank you at the end!

>
> Politeness and "thank you"s are not the issue. Your
> post made little sense, and lacked any real detail.
>
> >Can anyone help me with my question about the quicklaunch facility

please.
>
> See above.
>
> >Thank you

>
> "Thank you"s should be given AFTER help is offered, not before.
>
> <snip>
>
> --
> Basic computer maintenance
> http://uk.geocities.com/personel44/maintenance.html



 
Reply With Quote
 
°Mike°
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-15-2004
On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 23:05:01 GMT, in
<xOK1d.2047$(E-Mail Removed)>
SoozleBlogg scrawled:

>Mike
>There was nothing wrong with my post


Then it's odd that you haven't had a reply that
answers your question, isn't it?

>you are unnecessarily pedantic and a tad cantankerous I think


You are entitled to your opinion, of course.


>"°Mike°" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 10:47:58 GMT, in
>> <y%z1d.1211$(E-Mail Removed)>
>> SoozleBlogg scrawled:
>>
>> >Mike, I didn't ask how to post to a newsgroup..........

>>
>> Perhaps you should have.
>>
>> >I think I asked politely, and included a thank you at the end!

>>
>> Politeness and "thank you"s are not the issue. Your
>> post made little sense, and lacked any real detail.
>>
>> >Can anyone help me with my question about the quicklaunch facility
>> >please.

>>
>> See above.
>>
>> >Thank you

>>
>> "Thank you"s should be given AFTER help is offered, not before.
>>
>> <snip>
>>

>



--
Basic computer maintenance
http://uk.geocities.com/personel44/maintenance.html
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SeaMonkey Quick Launch - can't disable DN Firefox 0 04-24-2006 01:09 AM
quick launch wc Firefox 4 04-05-2004 08:38 AM
quick launch not responding Šaz ©. Computer Support 4 08-27-2003 10:12 AM
Quick Launch Icon Toasted Computer Support 4 08-06-2003 05:20 PM
Re: Quick Launch farmhand Computer Support 3 07-11-2003 06:44 PM



Advertisments