Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > What program to use for original recorded DVDs

What program to use for original recorded DVDs

Adi

What program I can use for play original movies in computer.

Cunning Linguist

Adi wrote:
>> What program I can use for play original movies in computer.
>> (E-Mail Removed)

A brain will not go amiss..

Paul - xxx

Adi vaguely muttered something like ...
> What program I can use for play original movies in computer.
> (E-Mail Removed)

That would depend upon the format of the movies .. and what you want to view
them on .. but many commercial films come with a player on the DVD so use
that.

--
Paul ...

(8(|) Homer Rules !!!