Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > OS/2 WARP

OS/2 WARP

dwacon

Is OS/2 officially dead?

We were partners with IBM in a previous company and I got copies of OS/2 for
free.

Just wondering if they are worth anything...

--
The generation that used acid to escape reality
Is now using antacid to deal with reality

Sano

Ebay.

V4 was going for $45-$60. Server or whatever it may be called is still
offered retail I think. In any event it worth a few more bucks.

On Sat, 11 Sep 2004 20:36:37 -0400, dwacon wrote:

> Is OS/2 officially dead?
>
> We were partners with IBM in a previous company and I got copies of OS/2 for
> free.
>
> Just wondering if they are worth anything...

philo

"dwacon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Is OS/2 officially dead?
>
> We were partners with IBM in a previous company and I got copies of OS/2

for
> free.
>
> Just wondering if they are worth anything...

os/2 warp 4 (4.5) is not quite dead yet
plus there is now ECS which is really pretty decent

if what you have is os/2 warp 3 then it is really of no value now

Cypress Warp 6.3 library management agdepus VHDL 7 05-01-2008 12:25 PM
Warp Connector issue john_pallozzi@itworld.com Java 0 01-09-2006 03:08 PM
Frame to warp a site Hardy Wang ASP .Net 1 10-05-2004 03:58 AM
Using Robots to warp Cursors AJ Java 1 02-20-2004 05:44 PM
Some help with Warp VHDL code The6502Man VHDL 4 11-18-2003 12:57 AM

Advertisments