Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Jasc Animation Shop

Jasc Animation Shop

Ruth

I've already got Jasc Animation Shop 3.10.

Would anyone know what the latest Jasc Animation Shop build is to go
with Paint Shop Pro 9.0 please?

I would rather not go to the expense of buying the latest if I don't
have to although there may be many more features in the latest version
of JAS! Thanks.

mishybear.

nKs

Ruth, the new version is 3.11

"Ruth" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I've already got Jasc Animation Shop 3.10.
>
> Would anyone know what the latest Jasc Animation Shop build is to go
> with Paint Shop Pro 9.0 please?
>
> I would rather not go to the expense of buying the latest if I don't
> have to although there may be many more features in the latest version
> of JAS! Thanks.
>
> mishybear.

Ruth

On Sat, 11 Sep 2004 18:18:08 -0400, "nKs" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Ruth, the new version is 3.11

Many thanks. Ruth (mishybear)

>"Ruth" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> I've already got Jasc Animation Shop 3.10.
>>
>> Would anyone know what the latest Jasc Animation Shop build is to go
>> with Paint Shop Pro 9.0 please?
>>
>> I would rather not go to the expense of buying the latest if I don't
>> have to although there may be many more features in the latest version
>> of JAS! Thanks.
>>
>> mishybear.

Tim

Ruth wrote:
> I've already got Jasc Animation Shop 3.10.
>
> Would anyone know what the latest Jasc Animation Shop build is to go
> with Paint Shop Pro 9.0 please?
>
> I would rather not go to the expense of buying the latest if I don't
> have to although there may be many more features in the latest version
> of JAS! Thanks.
>
> mishybear.

It's version 3.11 and the only difference between it and 3.10 is that it
will open PSP9 instead of PSP8 when you click "Run Paint Shop Pro".
Otherwise 3.11 and 3.10 are absolutely identical.

--

wrote:

>Ruth, the new version is 3.11

Many thanks. Ruth (mishybear)

>> I've already got Jasc Animation Shop 3.10.
>>
>> Would anyone know what the latest Jasc Animation Shop build is to go
>> with Paint Shop Pro 9.0 please?
>>
>> I would rather not go to the expense of buying the latest if I don't
>> have to although there may be many more features in the latest version
>> of JAS! Thanks.
>>
>> mishybear.

Ruth

On Sun, 12 Sep 2004 11:37:45 GMT, "Tim"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Ruth wrote:
>> I've already got Jasc Animation Shop 3.10.
>>
>> Would anyone know what the latest Jasc Animation Shop build is to go
>> with Paint Shop Pro 9.0 please?
>>
>> I would rather not go to the expense of buying the latest if I don't
>> have to although there may be many more features in the latest version
>> of JAS! Thanks.
>>
>> mishybear.

>It's version 3.11 and the only difference between it and 3.10 is that it
>will open PSP9 instead of PSP8 when you click "Run Paint Shop Pro".
>Otherwise 3.11 and 3.10 are absolutely identical.

Thanks Tim. Ruth.