Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Media > Your Favorite Artist

Your Favorite Artist

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

What is your favorite artist?
I'd definitly have to say the Goo Goo Dolls or Caroline's Spine. I've been listening to them for the last 5 years and they never grow old.
Yet right now I find myself listening to John Reuben, Ben Folds, and Hot Hot Heat a lot.

HackaX0rus HackaX0rus is offline
Member

hmmm...i have around 9k songs in itunes so i have alot....i am liking tom petty, cake, audioslave, afi, bob marley, and red hot chili pepers right now...

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

i think we need to see some System of a down, and Ram stien

HackaX0rus HackaX0rus is offline
Member

aye...i jsut got over system foa down...for about 2 weeks i was listening to their latest album...it happens every time they release a new one...and who doesnt love ramstien...

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

no one!!! ramstien makes germany coo

Ludnix Ludnix is offline
Senior Member
Location: Eureka California

Kraftwerk, and System of a down.

ww_crimson ww_crimson is offline
Member

Goo Goo Dolls, Everclear, Our Lady Peace are my three favorite.

deathcharms deathcharms is offline
Junior Member

Aphex Twin mmmm ambient musik

PUTALE PUTALE is offline
Senior Member

goo goo doll is cool
so where's britney....
I keep changing my choices, right now I kinda like simple plan.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

Britney Spears? who the hell is that....?????
*ooo he never said spears, my cover is blown run!*
, just jking