Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > DVD ripping.

DVD ripping.

Silent Bob.

Hi all.

Is there a programme that I can insert one of my original DVDs press a
button and viola, rip it to a 700mb or so DIVx file?
(compression ripping encoding etc - all in 1 button press?!)

Thanks.

Bigfred

Do you want to copy Dvd,s or convert them to another file format.

--

"Silent Bob." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:EjB0d.26824$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi all.
>
> Is there a programme that I can insert one of my original DVDs press a
> button and viola, rip it to a 700mb or so DIVx file?
> (compression ripping encoding etc - all in 1 button press?!)
>

> Thanks.

Bigfred

http://www.digital-digest.com/dvd/do....html_304.html