Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > XP Pro Instalation

XP Pro Instalation

Dan

Ive installed XP about 20 times. Twice last weekend. (virus problem) One
time I had an unfamiliar Log on/off screen. Very Profesional looking. When I
went to shut down- from start- shut down was not an option. Had to log off
first. Anyone know how I can get this Log off/on screen back.

Alan

"Dan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<NF90d.357503$M95.97542@pd7tw1no>...
> Ive installed XP about 20 times. Twice last weekend. (virus problem) One
> time I had an unfamiliar Log on/off screen. Very Profesional looking. When I
> went to shut down- from start- shut down was not an option. Had to log off
> first. Anyone know how I can get this Log off/on screen back

Before you reinstall windows again, download a copy of avg and ad
aware and go to newsagent and get sp2 on cd when you by a mag, Install
windows and before you go online run all these programs this should
get rid of all the viruses.