Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > dotnet embedded controls

dotnet embedded controls

Eitan

Hello,

I would like to know about dotnet embedded controls (are they call
userControls also),
their abilities,
how they are simmiliar to Java-Applets, and what are the pros and cons for
that controls to Java-Applets.
I need some sample codes, please in VB .NET.

Thanks

Eitan

.... In addition to my last post to this newsgroup.
Also, if there are web site that use .NET controls, I would like to know,
please.

Thanks

Ben Strackany

You can start on ASPtoday, gotdotnet.com, & searching google & MSDN for
ASP.NET user and web controls.

--
Ben Strackany
www.developmentnow.com