Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Bt Yahoo Browser/Outlook Express Problem

Bt Yahoo Browser/Outlook Express Problem

Donald.Cape

Every now and then when using the BT Yahoo or Outlook Express The page
"freezes" but I can still move the mouse pointer around the screen I just
can't select anything. When I do cont+alt+delete the only thing not
responding is Sysai Whatever that is. When I hit con+ alt +del again the
computer won't reboot I have to use the reset button on the cpu.Once
rebooted it's OK. Does anyone have any ideas what Sysai is and can I stop
it causing problems.
Thanks
Pantheondc

Livewire

In article <chpi0d$o95$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> Sysai

Do a Google search for "sysai" and take your pick from the hundreds of
results.

M. Mahmood

test
news:chpi0d$o95$(E-Mail Removed)...