Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > outlook express contacts list

outlook express contacts list

Melv

I clicked something in my outlook express settings and my list of contacts
that sat in the left pane dissapeared along with my list of newsgroups.
After clicking about I managed to get the list of newsgroups to show but my
contacts are not.
Melv

Jerry G.

Click on View, and then Layout. You will see a small menu screen come up
where you can put checkmarks for what you want to show.

--

Jerry G.
==========================

"Melv" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:TsX%c.53$(E-Mail Removed)...
I clicked something in my outlook express settings and my list of contacts
that sat in the left pane dissapeared along with my list of newsgroups.
After clicking about I managed to get the list of newsgroups to show but my
contacts are not.
Melv

Scrote

Melv wrote:
>> I clicked something in my outlook express settings and my list of
>> contacts that sat in the left pane dissapeared along with my list of
>> newsgroups. After clicking about I managed to get the list of
>> newsgroups to show but my contacts are not.
>> Melv

View>Layout>Click on Selections.
--
Twas a woman who drove me to drink.