Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Black/White TV-signal with ATI 9700

Black/White TV-signal with ATI 9700

Arashikage

Hi.

I've recently purchased a laptop with a ATI Radeon 9700 Pro graphics
card.
The card has a S-video-out, and I've connected it to my TV through a
S-VHS to SCART adapter. The card recognizes the TV, and I've got both
picture and sound, but the image is black and white. The Signal is set
to PAL-B, which is correct for the TV (I've tried to change it anyway,
but naturally it didn't help).

I've tried to connect the TV with the same cables and adapters to a
Nvidia Geforce 4, and it showed color.

Any ideas?

Jerry G.

Did you go back in to the set-up of the card, and make sure that its
external output is properly set for your TV standard?

--

Jerry G.

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...