Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Problem with home page

Problem with home page

Andrew

My home page is set for www.blueyonder.co.uk but when i open ie it goes to
http://www.blueyonder.co.uk/blueyond...age=h_security and
when i click on home it goes to
http://www.blueyonder.co.uk/blueyonder/index.jsp which is the home page.

I have searched my hard drive and registry for
http://www.blueyonder.co.uk/blueyond...age=h_security and
deleted any files i find but when i open ie it goes straight to
http://www.blueyonder.co.uk/blueyond...age=h_security

Can anyone help

XP Home
SP 2

Andrew

Yddap

In news:9AS%c.3531$(E-Mail Removed),
Andrew <(E-Mail Removed)> opined:
> My home page is set for www.blueyonder.co.uk but when i open ie it
> goes to
> http://www.blueyonder.co.uk/blueyond...age=h_security
> and when i click on home it goes to
> http://www.blueyonder.co.uk/blueyonder/index.jsp which is the home
> page.
> I have searched my hard drive and registry for
> http://www.blueyonder.co.uk/blueyond...age=h_security
> and deleted any files i find but when i open ie it goes straight to
> http://www.blueyonder.co.uk/blueyond...age=h_security
>
> Can anyone help
>
> XP Home
> SP 2
>
> Andrew

Ticket Number 6785255

Updates :

For more information on service affecting issues,
visit our website at http://status.blueyonder.co.uk:888