Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > payment of Agent

payment of Agent

John Armitage

I puchased a copy of Agent a couple of days ago and I gave You my
debet card # instead of my credit card #. Please advise.

Paul Ermstone

John Armitage wrote:
> I puchased a copy of Agent a couple of days ago and I gave You my
> debet card # instead of my credit card #. Please advise.

Reply with your credit card info and the problem will be fixed.

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

John Armitage wrote:
> I puchased a copy of Agent a couple of days ago and I gave You my
> debet card # instead of my credit card #. Please advise.

You may want to check the recipient's address before sending more messages.

ICee

John Armitage wrote:
> I puchased a copy of Agent a couple of days ago and I gave You my
> debet card # instead of my credit card #. Please advise.

You gave me no such thing. Advice: learn where you are before trying to
go elsewhere.

Henrik

"John Armitage" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I puchased a copy of Agent a couple of days ago and I gave You my
> debet card # instead of my credit card #. Please advise.

The reason is because we also need your bank account info and PIN number.
Please send those and we will fix the problem.

EricP

On Wed, 08 Sep 2004 17:45:41 -0500, John Armitage
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I puchased a copy of Agent a couple of days ago and I gave You my
>debet card # instead of my credit card #. Please advise.

And my poor old sick mother was very grateful, as the operations would
have cost her so much, without your help. Please pay more funds into
the account though, she will be convalescing with world travel.

Thanks again.