Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > SERVICE PACK 2 Problem

SERVICE PACK 2 Problem

Sidholaa108

HI,

I am using SERVICE PACK 2 (XP) with CS.

Ever since I have downloaded service pack 2,I get script errror messages and
also get disconnected fro CS.

Checked my phone line and access no.s.

Allowed traffic on service pack 2 by adding the names of CS and IE to the
WINDOWS FIREWALL.

PLEASE HELP

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

Sidholaa108 wrote:

> HI,
>
> I am using SERVICE PACK 2 (XP) with CS.
>
> Ever since I have downloaded service pack 2,I get script errror messages and
> also get disconnected fro CS.
>
> Checked my phone line and access no.s.
>
> Allowed traffic on service pack 2 by adding the names of CS and IE to the
> WINDOWS FIREWALL.
>
> PLEASE HELP

Try reading some of the many posts already covering this subject ?