Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > win XP messenger and hotmail

win XP messenger and hotmail

martmoover

hi, just had XP fitted in work and i cant view my hotmail when i click the
normal links to get at it.

the page will direct to the hotmail page but doesnt show any content on the
page. ive installed the add-in but still no joy. ive looked for messenger
help topics but still nothing.

ive even tried going to the account from the msn homepage and nothing.

any XP users have the same problem?

thanks

mart

why?

On Wed, 08 Sep 2004 19:58:47 GMT, martmoover wrote:

Some simple anti spam measures.
http://www.blueyonder.co.uk/blueyond...oting_howavoid
or

>hi, just had XP fitted in work and i cant view my hotmail when i click the
>normal links to get at it.

<snip>

Me

Scraggy

martmoover wrote:
> hi, just had XP fitted in work and i cant view my hotmail when i
> click the normal links to get at it.
>
> the page will direct to the hotmail page but doesnt show any content
> on the page. ive installed the add-in but still no joy. ive looked
> for messenger help topics but still nothing.
>
> ive even tried going to the account from the msn homepage and nothing.
>
> any XP users have the same problem?
>
> thanks
>
> mart

If it's just been "fitted", has it been updated? It should be ver 4.7.2009.
--
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick
boxing. -- Emo Philips