Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Internet Explorer not reading javascript

Re: Internet Explorer not reading javascript

Cam

Active Scripting is enabled and the security level is set at medium.
Thanks for the idea though, I hadn't thought of it.

-Cam

Duane Arnold

"Cam" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:chlr8m$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Active Scripting is enabled and the security level is set at medium.
> Thanks for the idea though, I hadn't thought of it.
>
> -Cam

It may come to what's in the link. If it works, you should be able to go to
SP2.

http://www.theeldergeek.com/repair_r...e_and_oe_6.htm

I guess you could have some kind of virus that's stopping things too. You
may want to check in to that.

Duane