Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > The 3-minutes RESET CRAWL

The 3-minutes RESET CRAWL

Zolaris

WIN XP SP2 installed successfully September 2nd and ran ok until last
night.

Now, my systems has started to take 90+ seconds to shut down before it will
reset and another 30+ seconds to reactive the desk.

I have looked trough the newsgroups and Microsoft knowledge base and found
other posters who have the exact same problem but no one has come up with a
solution.

Any suggestion?

Thanks

Robin Hood

"Zolaris" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:MOl%c.12315$(E-Mail Removed). ..
> WIN XP SP2 installed successfully September 2nd and ran ok until last
> night.
>
> Now, my systems has started to take 90+ seconds to shut down before it
> will
> reset and another 30+ seconds to reactive the desk.
>
> I have looked trough the newsgroups and Microsoft knowledge base and found
> other posters who have the exact same problem but no one has come up with
> a solution.
>
> Any suggestion?
>
> Thanks

You could uninstall SP2 using Add/remove programs in Control panel.

Remote Desktop to the Server a crawl after Windows 2003 SP2 Instal =?Utf-8?B?R2l1c3RpLCBKdWFu?= appliedis.com \(Remove the Windows 64bit 2 04-05-2007 10:08 PM
Can Google crawl .aspx pages? John ASP .Net 2 01-31-2007 01:54 AM
down to a crawl Medianz NZ Computing 2 03-26-2006 09:44 AM
router (SMC Barricade 7004ABR) slows internet to a crawl until unplugged gene Computer Information 7 03-07-2004 06:09 PM
Internet Explorer slows to a crawl chthonia@hotmail.com Computer Support 3 12-22-2003 02:42 AM

Advertisments